Enjoy Bondi's cosmopolitan living, great restaurants and beach side culture or just take off on a whim and discover the rest of Sydney. For more Sydney Attractions, Entertainment and things to do in Sydney, vist our Sydney Tourism Links page.
World Famous Bondi Beach
- 10 minute walk to Bondi Beach
- Bondi Beach is Australia's most famous beach and is popular with the locals who participate in a wealth of activities that include beach volleyball, surfing, jogging, skateboarding on the ramp, roller blading and its many outdoor cafes and restaurants
Bondi to Coogee Cliff Top Walk
- A popular walking track between Coogee and Bondi takes you past most of the city beaches, and along some spectacular clifftops.
- Spend the morning whale watching
- Whatever your taste in food, there are plenty of quality restaurants and cafes close by to whet your appetite including Meditaranian, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Lebanese, Indian, Middle Eastern, Hungarian, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese and Vegetarian cuisine.
Oxford Street Paddington
- 15 minute walk from designer boutiques, cafes and restaurants
- Paddington Markets - 395 Oxford Street, Paddington in the grounds of the historical Paddington Uniting Church, Every Saturday from 10am to 4pm
Bondi Junction Interchange
- approx. 10 min. by rail to city centre
- Shop til your heart's content at the Westfield Shopping Centre -Australia's top fashion labels, Morrisey, Zimmerman, Wayne Cooper , Alannah Hill and many more
Sydney Opera House
- 20 Mins via bus
- The white sails of the Opera House are a Sydney icon and can be seen from many vantage points across the city. Book a Sydney Opera House tour and discover why it is one of the most distinctive and famous 20th century buildings
Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 20 Mins via Bus
- You can walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge or climb up
inside the south-eastern pylon for a terrific view. For those more adventurous, you can also book a walk across the top!
Local Golf Courses
- Several Golf Clubs close by for that perfect Golfing Holiday
- On the northern most point of Bondi is Bondi Golf Course with stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Bondi Beach and the surrounding areas. This is a public golf course where all can enjoy a great game of golf and you might even catch a glimpse of whales passing by...
Star City Casino
- Star City is New South Wales' only casino and is Sydney’s premier 24 hour entertainment facility located on the shores of Sydney Harbour
- Star City has a huge TAB lounge and sports bar, Star Keno and 200 gaming tables featuring popular games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Mini Baccarat, Sic Bo, Big Wheel and Caribbean Stud Poker
- Royal Randwick Racecourse is situated 5km from the Sydney city centre and 10km from Sydney’s Kingsford Smith Airport. There is a special bus service from Central Railway available on weekend and public holiday race meetings. Car parking is available in racecourse grounds free of charge.
Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park (Formally Fox Studio)
- Entertainment Quarter offers everything from shopping, dining, bowling, mini-golf, cinemas, bars, Ice Rink and a kids precinct with merry go round and lollipops play centre.
- Entertainment Quarter was formerly known as Fox Studios which is still a working studio but no longer open to the public.
Sydney Cricket Ground
- The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is a sports stadium in Sydney. It is used for Test cricket, one-day international cricket, some rugby league and rugby union matches, and is the home ground for the New South Wales Blues cricket team and the Sydney Swans of the Australian Football League
- 2.0 hours via Train & Bus
- A popular retreat for the locals is to head west to the Blue Mountains. The hills really look blue (it`s the eucalyptus oil in the air) and the views are stunning. See the Three Sisters, a sandstone outcrop at Katoomba. There are numerous lookouts, short and longer walks, and camping is permitted in various locations.